Custom Search

Monday, September 13, 2010

Want to get rid of unwanted hair?


I apologize for lacking on my blogposts, I have been trying out several products the past week just to see which ones tickle my fancy. The winner for this week is my personal waxer from


I LOVE IT!

Now I don't have to go to waxing salons just to get my stubborn facial and leg hairs out! I personally dislike going to salons and get waxed by random beauticians and risk having "waxing gone wrong" moments. lol. Let's not share my stories. But face it...

Nobody wants a mustache!


I rarely wax my legs because I am content in shaving them, although I have never personally waxed my own legs. But I will definitely try it now, and hopefully get use it. In the video I filmed, I only showed waxing Sean's arms and my lip hairs because I wanted to exploit the general idea on Waxing. 

I mean it's sort of common sense. lol. Just heat the wax (not too hot) and wax with the waxing cloth and pull, scream and soothe the burn. My favorite wax I got out of my kit is the Tea Tree Wax
(For sensitive akin)



So for all you hairy gals, get your very own waxing kit at Flatironexperts.com
Just try it, I promise it only hurts the first time, but you will have beautifully smooth skin in just a few seconds. Beats razor bumps and shaving mishaps.



14 comments:

  1. Too bad those kits are so expensive! I am a "hairy gal" and I would love to have one of those. Oh well, maybe one day. lol Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your blog and channel!!! You definetly gave me the courage to branch out on my own! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so pretty on the first pic.. i <3 your youtube channel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm, interesting. I used my mom's waxing thing from her salon but I failed miserable. LOL. I don't know. I guess I can't wax. Have you used the epil..... uhh, something something. lol. The thing that tweeze fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so pretty hun <3
    i will check that site out, thank you for this post. :)

    xo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have really been enjoying your videos! they never fail to bring a grin and usually some giggles, too.

    You are adorable, gorgeous and full of personality! Check out my blog when you get a moment: http://cindyswanslife.blogspot.com

    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need that. Thanks LOL

    Hey which website did you buy your shoes from before? You deleted all ur previous posts ): I loved those snake-like shoes and the braids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanted to say that You're Awesome =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what about when you run out of the cloth thingys you use to wax your legs do they sell them individually???or what should we use when we run out of them?
    I'm really looking forward to purchasing this ! (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. i heard that waxing or shaving makes the hair grow thicker and faster. is it true?
    also, love ur videos. looking forward for new ones =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What`s the name of that blue nail polish that you were wearing in that video?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, your pretty. Lol! Anyways,everybody don't want mustache! Especially girls. And we are looking for something that can remove it permanently. Permanent Hair Removal will help you with this matter. It can remove unwanted hair in any part of your body. Hope this will help. Thanks! More powers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing you experience with us, this product surely looks nice and effective, the price is also very reasonable, will definitely try it.

    ReplyDelete